November Makealong: Soap Making Live! November 6th 2pm-4pm
Join Kat for a live soap making session on Saturday November 6th from 2pm.
Learn the basics of cold processed soap. We will make a 1200g loaf of cold process soap together over the course of the lesson. We will cover:
- Soap Making Safety
- Choosing Your Oils
- Calculating Your Lye
- Additions and Colouring
- Making Soap from Scratch, Step by Step
- Cutting Your Bars
This course comes either as a stand along course or you can buy a kit that includes a soap mould and lye. You will just need to supply safety equipment, oils and an immersion blender.
The Kit Includes:
- 100g Sodium Hydroxide for solid soap making
- 500g Potassium Hydroxide for liquid soap making
- 2x 1200g Soap Mould
- Liquid soap dispenser with pump top
- Natural scrubber
- Access to the Soap Making 101 online course
You will receive and equipment list aprox 2 weeks before the event.
Kits will be posted out from the 1st November