Natural Home and Beauty The Online Course
Our Natural Home and Beauty online course is a fantastic opportunity for you to take more control of what comes into your home and learn to make your own soaps, home cleaning products and natural cosmetics.
We’ve been making most of our own cleaning products for a few years now. I wish I could tell you that we started for health or environmental concerns…of course those were some of the considerations - but the ease of making them and the amount of money we saved really sealed the deal. With a few key recipes, we transformed a major area of our lives - reducing waste, eliminating toxic chemicals and saving money in one go.
The course is broken up into 3 modules - soap making, natural cleaning and natural skin care. Each lesson includes videos and written tutorials, as well as downloadable PDFs for you to print off and work alongside the video.
- Intro to Soap Making
- Basic Cold Process Soap
- Goat's Milk Soap
- Hot Process Soap (new for 2020)
- Liquid Castile Soap
- Natural Home Cleaner 3 Ways
- Make Your Own Four Thieves (Four thieves is a traditional blend of essential oils used for its cleansing properties. We will show you how to make your own) (New for 2020)
- Using Bicarb and Bicarb Cream Cleaner
- Natural Laundry Soap Two Ways
- Beeswax of Soya Wax Wraps (new for 2020)
- Making Salves for Scrapes and Bruises
- Natural Hair Care
- Whipped Moisturiser
- Natural Deodorant Two Ways
The course is hosted on our Gartur Stitch Farm School on Mighty Networks. You will be sent an email once your purchase is complete, inviting you to create an account to gain access to the course (or add the course if you are already a network member).
The course is available to work through at any time, each lesson takes about an hour to work through, not including any curing time. You will also have lifetime access to both the course and our Life in the Making Facebook group for any follow up questions.