Buchlyvie Pottery x Gartur Stitch Farm Cheese Mould
We are so excited to launch this year's collaboration with our friends Buchlyvie Pottery.
We have commissioned a special edition soap dish and cheese mould, exclusive to the farm shop.
The cheese mould is 8.5cm (3.25in) diameter and sits 6cm (2.5in) high. With drainage holes this is a beautiful gift for either use as a cheese mould, either alone or in a kit, or as a tea light holder.
The dish is made out of slip cast porcelain and painted with a cobalt blue rim - inspired by our favourite antique feather edge serving plates.
The Special Edition cheesemaking kit contains everything you need to start making cheese at home.
- Printed Booklet with clear step by step recipes
- Access to our Intro to Cheesemaking Online Course
- Recipes for ricotta, halloumi, mozzarella, provolone, goat’s chevre and kefir
- Kefir culture
- freeze dried mesophyllic starter culture
- 2x cheese mould
- vegetable rennet
- 2x cheese cloths
- 1 Buchlyvie Pottery Cheese Mould
We are only able to ship kits within the UK.