Simple Pleasure Wednesday - guilty pleasures
- Craft Books. I have WAY too many. Way too many. To make it allworse, I am constantly slavering over the next one...like an addict...the first hit is never good enough. I need more, more, more I tell you. I keep looking at Socken aus aller Welt and I haven't even finished my first sock yet!!! Its just sick.
- "I Like Big Butts" by Sir Mixalot. I learned the words in the 8th grade with my friend S. I still know them to this day and any time I hear the song I am transported back to being 13 and I have to sing a long and dance. Yes. I know its sexist trash, but I can't help it, I like big butts and I can not lie.
- I eat Nutella with a spoon. Always. I usually have to hide it from Kevin so he doesn't even know we have any because he's mortified that it disappears so quickly.
- I own the Corrs greatest hits and I like it.
- The only TV programme I have watched in 3 months (and I record) is Jon and Kate Plus 8. Don't judge me, OK.
- I take long, water-wasting, molten-lava hot baths. It is so wasteful, so bad for my blood pressure, but sooooo good.