Red, White and Blue...Back and Forth
- To keep the rain away, erect a gazebo at the first drops (if you wondered how many adults it takes to set up a gazebo, its roughly 7).
- The biggest form of entertainment for the littlies was our "pick your own" strawberry patch. Ellis showed them the way...thank goodness 2 other people brought berries for adult consumption.
- Hunger was staved off by enough food to feed a marauding hoard (and enough left overs to feed our small marauding hoard for lunch and dinner most of this week).
- Kerstin's Chocolate Guinness Cake. Divine.
- A few too many margaritas may have been drunk by the hostess.
But even though it was a great time, I am looking forward to...
...for at least a week. Maybe more.