500g fermented kimchi
215g plain flour
1. Mix all of your ingredients in a large mixing bowl. You may need to adjust flour amounts, based on the wetness of your kimchi. The mix should form a thick batter.
2. In a large frying pan, heat about 1cm of oil.
3. Spoon roughly 1 tablespoon of your fritter mix into the pan with the hot oil.
4. Fry about 5 minutes on each side until brown and cooked through.
5. Serve with soy sauce and chives.
Find more delicious recipes, how tos and glimpses of life on the farm in our online course and community The Homesteader’s Annual -